Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday's Lunch

It's the last meal of the week and I'm feelin' it. I feel like we are out of food, which limits my creativity. Avery wanted to buy tomorrow (pizza day!) so I only needed to do one lunch.
But, here is her lunch for tomorrow...Turkey and cheese roll-ups on whole wheat, carrots with ranch and a fruit salad with a strawberry flower.


Haley's Snack: Banana chips with a pick of dried cranberries and 2 pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

Avery's Snack: Trail mix and cheese teddy bears packed in the large compartment from the new Sassy box.

1 comment: