Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Own Lunchable

Tomorrow's lunch is our own little take on a lunchable. The cookies aren't a normal thing for me to include. But, she got them as a special treat this weekend and *loves* them so I thought I'd include as a surprise.

  • ham and cheddar cheese, cut into circles, with whole wheat ritz crackers
  • edamame beans
  • cantaloupe and strawberry kabobs
  • 2 chips ahoy cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment