Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tuesday's Lunch

Tomorrow's lunches were really quick and easy. Since they are basically the same lunch, I just photographed them together.

  • 2 slices of pizza (leftovers from our heart shaped Valentine pizza. I would have taken a picture of it but it ended up looking more like a cow's hoof than a heart. That's ok though - we had a good laugh!)
  • Steamed broccoli
  • Red grapes or a clementine with a grape center
  • Cheese stick
  • Conversation hearts for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment