Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wednesday's Lunch

Tomorrow's lunch is another simple one. But, it's full of color and will be yummy too :)

  • Salami and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat sandwich thin (quartered and stacked)
  • Cheddar flowers
  • Cucumber and carrots slices with ranch
  • Strawberry flower with a blackberry center
  • 2 Trefoil Girl Scout cookies (those were a HUGE hit the other day)

Looking for more ideas? Check out What's for Lunch Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. love the flowers and the use of the pics. I just bought some of these sandwich thins. Hope my daughter likes them.

    ReplyDelete