Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who knew?

Who knew that hot dog bun sandwiches would be such a hit?! Haley *loved* the one I sent her earlier in the week so I decided to do it again for tomorrow's lunches (I only have 1 hot dog bun left in the bag...that's unheard of!)

Their lunches are very similar so although I'm posting pictures of both, I'll give the descriptions together.

  • Turkey, cheese and honey mustard OR PB&J on a wheat hot dog bun. Their names are in pomegranate fruit leather. Notice by using the reverse for their names, I only needed to cut out a "V" and an "R" to make "Avery" from what I cut out for "Haley".
  • Strawberries and blueberries OR a clementine flower with a strawberry center
  • Celery sticks with peanut butter
  • String cheese stick cut in quarters
  • 2 Hershey Kisses

The girls are on Spring Break next week so no bento lunches for me. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, no bentos next week? Dang. Your site is one of the first I check on my daily routine. They always make me smile. It's very strange that I only became interested in Bentos after starting a diet earlier this year. Seems I like looking at the pretty food even if I can't eat it. Seems to be working.

    Too-much-info. I will miss seeing your pics next week Caren!

    ReplyDelete