Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ahhhh, organization....

I was starting to feel like cookie cutters were taking over my kitchen. I had one of these 3-drawer boxes to store them in. As you can tell (since I now have 4 of them!), it wasn't nearly enough space. So, here is my solution:






Unfortunately, my pantry isn't large enough to store all of these boxes. SO, my thought is this: I'm going to keep a box (or two if I can fit) in my pantry upstairs. I'm going to keep the other boxes in my basement (still accessible but not nearly as convenient as the pantry). But, because the drawers are all interchangeable with each other, as the seasons change, I can change out the drawers and bring the seasonably appropriate cookie cutters upstairs. Sounds like a good plan, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I had to plan out my bento storage before we moved into our new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea. I hadn't considered being able to just change the drawers around for the season. I'm not overflowing in cookie cutters like that, but in holiday/season based supplies, I certainly am, so this might work for me, too.

    ReplyDelete