Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Game On!

Today has been a super busy day. I was not "feelin' it" tonight when it came time to make lunches for tomorrow. So, I went with "quick and easy" for tomorrow. But, the girls have been eyeing these picks since I bought them so I know they will get a kick out of this lunch:




  • 2 PB&J "dice" sandwiches (stacked) with cheddar accents


  • Carrots with ranch


  • Cheddar cheese cut to look like dice


  • Cherries


  • Hershey kiss

1 comment:

  1. I want this lunch! It would be perfect for D&D nights. ^_^

    ReplyDelete