Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Under the Sea...

I am happy with how Avery's lunch turned out today. It's nice on days that she's home and I don't have to be confined to getting everything packed in the box.

I can't take credit for the inspiration for this one. I saw this picture on a blog awhile ago and saved it. Unfortunately, I have no idea where I saw it so I can't give credit to whomever came up with the adorable idea. Here is a picture of the original:




And my version, which is pretty close to the original:





  • 2 peanut butter and honey on whole wheat fish sandwiches with icing eyes, cheddar stripes and blueberry air bubbles.

  • Blackberry and raspberry stones

  • Celery stick reeds with a peanut butter rock for dipping

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your bentos, thanks for posting and sharing. the original fish lunch is here: http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-food-friday-swimming-fishies.html just if you'd like to know. :)

    ReplyDelete