Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Animal Tracks

Avery is going to a program at a local park this evening to learn about "Animal Tracks". She's supposed to bring a dinner with her. So you know, I had to go with the theme!





  • 2 PB&Js on whole wheat (stacked) with fruit leather paw prints.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Raspberries and blueberries

  • Ice Animal Cookies

2 comments:

  1. These paw prints are so cute Caren! You've been followed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you put the blueberries in the raspberries? Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete