Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, August 22, 2011

With You As My Teacher, I'll be One Smart Cookie!

Ok, I know it's not bento related but I thought this was too cute not to share...

Today is "Meet Your Teacher" night at the girls' school. So, I thought it would be sweet to have a little gift for them to take their teachers. I got this idea (and the downloads) from the ladies over at Eighteen25 -- I LOVE their blog!!







Instead of using the cookies from Einstein Brothers, I made my own bite size chocolate chip cookies (that way there are leftover cookies!!) and then put them in disposable cups with lids. I had each of the girls write a personalized message to their teacher and sign their names to the back of the papers.

1 comment:

  1. LOve your Blog!!!! Thanks for sharing such great ideas! Made my sons first bento today! He started preschool. As a 1st grade teacher, I love that you had your children take the time to think about their teachers! Kudos to you!
    You have inspired me! :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66693296@N06/
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete