Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Treat

Who says you can't have an ice cream cone for lunch?








  • 2 sandwiches (Haley has turkey and cheddar and Ave has PB&J, both on whole wheat) stacked. I used the crust of the sandwich to make a waffle cone, provolone cheese for the ice cream, a cherry tomato for the cherry, and some sprinkles.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Raspberries and blackberries

  • String cheese (halved and stacked)

  • Dove chocolate

Check out other fun lunches at What's for Lunch Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable. So fun! I will have to give it a try sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the cherry on top. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! Love how you made the "waffle" cone! :)

    I bet there will be some "oooo's" and "ahhh's" at lunch today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I will be saving it to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete