Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, October 10, 2011

Nutty for Acorns!

Hopefully the girls will go nuts for their lunch!




  • 4 acorn-shaped sandwiches on whole wheat. I used the heel of the bread for the tops of the acorns.

  • Broccoli with ranch

  • Red and green grapes on acorn picks

  • String cheese

  • Hershey kiss/vanilla wafer acorns

Check out What's for Lunch Wednesday for other lunch ideas!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the squirrel pick... That one I don't have! Always fun seeing your lunches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVE those chocolate acorns. Must create these for snack time at my daughter's school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you getting these great picks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get most of my cupcake picks from a local cake decorating store. The acorn picks in this lunch are appetizer picks that I got at Party City. If you are looking for festive picks, Kristen over at Cookie Cutter Lunch is selling them. http://cookiecutterlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete