Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scary Skeleton

Hopefully this lunch won't be too scary to eat!





  • 2 skeleton-shaped sandwiches (stacked). His face his made from fruit leather. Nori would have worked better but I didn't have any.


  • Cucumber slices with ranch


  • Blackberries with a skeleton pick


  • Babybel with a skeleton cut out. His face is made from cucumber peel.


  • Mini Milky Way

This girls have a new principal at their school this year. She spends almost every lunch period in the cafeteria interacting with the kids (which I love). Almost every day she checks out the girls lunches and comments that she wishes I'd make her one too. I assumed she was kidding but I ran into her the other day and she mentioned it to me. So, we made plans for her to have a bento lunch with the girls. I hope she likes it!





  • 2 ham and cheese pencil sandwiches with a marshmallow eraser.


  • Carrot and celery sticks with ranch and a "school" themed pick


  • Red and green grapes with picks that say "Learn" and "Write"


  • Twix bar

No comments:

Post a Comment