Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, February 20, 2012

Star Power

I didn't realize until I went to post this lunch, how much it looks like the one I made last Thursday! Oooops. Oh well, I don't think the girls will mind.

They are out of school today but are participating in a gymnastics clinic and needed a packed lunch.



  • 3 star-shaped sandwiches with a cheddar star

  • Carrots and cucumber slices with ranch

  • Babybel with star cut-outs

  • Raspberries with a star pick

  • Pretzel snaps

  • Hershey kisses

1 comment: