Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pinewood Derby Bento

The girls are participating in a Pinewood Derby today with their Dad. Their race time is right during lunch time so I packed them lunches to eat at the races.





  • 2 race car-shaped sandwiches (stacked) decorated with food safe markers and cheddar cheese.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Red grapes with checker flag picks that I made with checker flags that I printed on the
    computer and toothpicks

  • Candy car (Milky Way with Reese's Pieces wheels)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful bento! It is always fun to make custom picks. I also like your candy car.

    ReplyDelete