Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Butterflies

So, as you may have noticed by my lack of recent posts, I haven't felt overly creative with lunches recently. I've still been packing everyday and trying to keep them cute, but I just haven't felt them worthy of the effort of taking a picture and posting them. Today I had lunch with the girls and both of them had friends that asked "So, what's the theme of today's lunch?" So...the theme is butterflies!








  • 2 butterfly-shaped sandwiches


  • Strawberries, mandarin oranges and blueberry butterfly


  • Broccoli and carrot butterfly with ranch


  • Cheese stick (halved and stacked)


  • York peppermint


Bento Lunch

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back girlie! I love it!

    Your bentos are not picture worthy? What the heck? I've said it before.....your worst bentos are waaaaaay better than my best bentos. I continue to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Joanie - thank you!!! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lunch! I especially like the fruit butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that is adorable!! LOVE the fruit butterfly - very clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete