Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, August 27, 2012

Flower Power

  • Sandwich, cut with the Pampered Chef sandwich cutter
  • Cheddar flowers
  • Cucumber slices with ranch
  • Raspberry and blueberry flowers
  • Pistachios (note, the container they are in has a clear plastic lid because I was afraid they wouldn't stay put on their own)
  • Mini candy bar

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Joanie! Your post lit a fire under me to get pack to posting! :)

    ReplyDelete