Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Angry Birds Bento

Completely inspired by this lunch at Obento Momma, tomorrow's lunch is Angry Birds themed.

  • Open faced salami and herb cream cheese sandwich on a whole wheat bagel (there is a second salami and cream cheese half under the bird that she can put together and eat as a sandwich).  The bird is decorated with provolone cheese, carrot, food safe marker and blueberry peel.  The blueberry peel was a first!  I would have normally used cucumber peel but we're out of cucumbers!
  • Sugar snap peas with ranch
  • Cheddar Angry Bird, decorated with provolone cheese, carrot and fruit leather
  • Remainder of the fruit leather
  • Mini candy bar

2 comments:

  1. I will most definitely be making this on Monday! Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete