Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to the Real World

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.   We are back to the real world and back to making lunches.  



- 4 mini sandwiches made with these super cute cutters that I got as a Christmas present!!
- Blackberries with elephant picks
- Broccoli with an elephant pick and ranch
- Lindt chocolate

In addition to the links above, here are some of the items, or similar items, that I used when making this lunch:

1 comment: