Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Love You To Pieces

My friend Cristi from BentOnBetterLunches sent me this adorable puzzle cookie cutter and I couldn't wait to use it!  Thank you Cristi!


  • Puzzle sandwich with cheddar letters to spell out "LOVE"
  • Lettuce and tomato (to put on the sandwich)
  • Kiwi hearts with blueberries
  • Carrots and broccoli with ranch
  • Peanut Butter/Pretzel chocolate balls
All packed in our PlanetBox lunch box with a LunchBox Love note.  I actually have a cute story to share about the LunchBox Love Notes... I have recently been putting LunchBox Love notes in my daughters' lunches (I just never remember to include them in the picture!). Today, my younger daughter was buying the school's lunch. She said "Does that mean I don't get a love note?!" So, she asked me to pack her one in her snack instead...Which I did, of course!!  I LOVE this product.  What an adorable way to make your little one feel extra special and remind them how much they are loved during their school day.  Plus, the trivia on the pack of each card is great for lunch table conversation starters!

Stay tuned...I'll be having a LunchBox Love giveaway soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment