Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow, Snow, Snow! (GO AWAY!)

I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring!!  But, based on this week, you sure wouldn't know it's only supposedly a few weeks away! I thought making a snowflake themed lunch might help me embrace the weather...it didn't ;)  But, hopefully the lunch was yummy anyway!

  • Snowflake-shaped sandwich decorated with a snowflake pick.  (If you look very closely, you can see I stamped a smaller snowflake in the center of the sandwich.  But, it didn't give it the "pop" I was looking for (I think because the bread was too dense) so I added a cupcake pick too.)
  • Peas
  • Kiwi and strawberry snowflakes with a snowflake cupcake pick
  • Cheddar snowflake
  • Brownie snowflake with snowflake sprinkles
Here are some of the products, or similar products, I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment