Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cat and Mouse

My oldest daughter specifically requested a kitty themed lunch for today.  She even suggested that I use the Cute Z Cute.   I saw this mouse hard boiled egg on Pinterest and have been excited to make it.  I thought, what goes better with a kitty lunch than a mouse?!

 
 
  • Kitty sandwich made with the Cute Z Cute and bow
  • Hard boiled egg mouse decorated with carrots, spaghetti noodles and icing eyes
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Red grapes and kitty picks
  • Hershey's miniture candy bar
     
  • In addition to the product links I've included above, here are some of the items I used in this lunch:
     

2 comments: