Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Simple Spring Lunch

As you may have guessed by my lack of posts, life as been busy (but fun!) the last few weeks.  I have been trying to knock out lots of projects at home during my slow time at work and before my kids are out of school for the summer.  Anyway, I've been going the "quick and easy" route when it comes to lunches.

  • Peanut butter cracker sandwiches made with Ritz "Spring" crackers
  • Green peas
  • Vanilla yogurt with a strawberry heart
  • Apple slices with a tulip apple
In addition to the product link above, here are some of the other items I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment