Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Turkey Bento

I saw this post on Pinterest and it inspired me to make a turkey bento to celebrate Thanksgiving.

  •   Turkey sandwich made with 2 circle cookie cutters, icing eyes, a carrot nose and tomato skin.   You may wonder why he's wearing a bow tie (which you can barely see in the picture) and a party hat?   Because they are helping keep his head in place.
  • Cucumber slices with a turkey cupcake ring
  • Red grapes with a "Give Thanks" cupcake pick
  • Candy corn (turkey feathers)
  • Lunchbox Love Note from the Thanksgiving Series
Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:


Click below to see a bunch of other fun lunches:
Bento Lunch

2 comments:

  1. I love these. I am totally going to start making these for my son...

    Question: Do you happen to find these RINGS everywhere? I mean, under the couch, in the bed, in the bathroom.. I imagine they are like LEGOS.

    Thank you for your fun ideas with food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your turkey and his party hat!! :D

    ReplyDelete