Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, August 29, 2014

Panda Mania

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my oldest daughter started middle school this year.   She was pretty adamant that she didn't want "cute" lunches anymore, which was fine.   Well, last week she came home and said that she was telling her friends about "what I do" with lunches and they were intrigued so she wanted me to make her a cute lunch.  She specifically wanted me to recreate the Koala lunch that I had made for her younger sister a few days earlier.

Apparently her new friends LOVED her lunch and now, not only is she back on board with cute lunches, but her friends are sending in theme requests.  Today's requested theme was "pandas" so here is what I came up with.


  • 2 peanut butter and honey Panda sandwiches, created using the Animal Palz cutting system and decorated with food-safe markers
  • Cheese stick
  • Red grapes with a panda pick
  • Broccoli with a panda pick
  • Hershey kisses

In addition to the product links above, here are some of the products, or similar products, I used when creating this lunch:



This post contains affiliate links.

No comments:

Post a Comment